How It Works
STEP ONE: PREPARE ITEMS
1. Carefully read our Terms + Conditions. Make sure you understand what we can and cannot accept. Currently we are only able to accept consignment or buyout from customers in Calgary + area.
2. Get your items ready for sale. Make sure they're washed and in good condition - free of rips, tears, stains, odours, and pet hair. Please also do up all zippers, buttons, and snaps. The better your items look at drop off the faster they'll sell.
3. Items should be put into a bag or bin and clearly marked with the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Whether you want items we don't accept or cannot sell returned to you or donated to a charity of our choice
- If you have more than one bag/bin clearly mark bags as 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 etc.
STEP TWO: ARANGE PICK UP OR DROP OFF
1. Fill out the Consignor Form. We will email you within one week to arrange pick up or drop off of your items. We offer FREE pick up in Calgary, Chestermere, Airdrie, and Strathmore.
3. We will sort + select your items at the time of drop off or pick up (time permitting). If this is not possible, your items will be sorted + selected within 30 business days. Items we cannot take will be donated or available for you to pick up, as per your preference.
4. Your selected items will be uploaded to our site within 30-60 business days. Items will remain for sale for approximately 90 days after they are live. If items do not sell within this time period, they will be donated or returned to you, as per your preference. An email will be sent to you to inform you that your unsold items are available for pick up. You will have 7 days from the day the email is sent to pick up your unsold items. All items remaining after this 7 day period will be donated to a charity of our choice.
5. If this is your first time consigning with us, once your items are live on our site you will be emailed instructions on how to access our online consignor portal. This portal provides you with a report of your items and the amount of money on your account. If you already have a portal sign in, you can use your login to track the sale of your items.
STEP THREE: PAYMENT
At the time of consignment you will choose a payment option. Based on your choice you will receive payment one of two ways:
1. You consign your items and receive 40% of Reloved's retail value in cash when items sell. Payment can be requested at any time. To request payout of your account please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive payment via e-transfer within one week of email receipt.
2. You consign your items and receive 50% of Reloved's retail value in consignor credit when items sell.
IMPORTANT: The payment method you choose at time of consignment cannot be changed.